Thursday 31 October 2019

Top 5 Christmas Movies I Love

Christmas is nearly here!


There is nothing better than sitting down and watching a Christmas movie. Even if you live in a county with no snow, a Christmas movie will definitely get you in the mood for the festive season.

I love Home Alone (obviously, I mean who doesn't?!) but there are some other great ones too. Here are some of my fav festive films...

  • Home Alone (number 1 of course!!)
  • Love Actually 
  • Elf (so funny!)
  • A Christmas in New York
  • Bridget Jones's Diary
So get your Christmas PJs on an snuggle up under the duvet to enjoy the best Christmas films ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mac's new Love Me Lipstick

The wonderful people at Mac have brought out a new lipstick. I have to say, I am a bit of a makeup fanatic! I love trying new products. T...