Thursday 31 October 2019

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog! I love writing and so I thought I would start a blog as a hobby. I am a student and this really is just a bit of fun. Who knows where it will take me! The name of my blog is Lifestyle Loves and hopefully this gives you a clue as to what I will be writing about.

Basically, I am going to write about everything that I love in life. This means I am not limited at all and I will cover everything from fashion to travel, animals and much much more!

Stay tuned to my blog over the coming weeks for some of my favourite things, as well as ideas, experience and products that I want to talk about.

I have been planning my blog for a while so I have a few articles on standby that are ready to go and I want to try and keep it up-to-date as much as possible.

:) Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mac's new Love Me Lipstick

The wonderful people at Mac have brought out a new lipstick. I have to say, I am a bit of a makeup fanatic! I love trying new products. T...