Thursday 31 October 2019

Happy Halloween

Seeing as it is Halloween today, I simply have to write a post about it. I love Halloween because it is such a fun occassion. I remember as a little child really looking forward to Trick or Treat. It is great fun with your friends.

One of the things I love best is dressing up for Halloween. I have tried everything spooky over the years including the must do skeleton outfit. I have also been to some fun parties where you dress up as anything and not just something scary. One of my favourite outfits was Barbie! It is kind of easy to do as you can wear a blonde wig and go all out with everything pink!

This year I have decorated the house with friends. I found these cute little pumpkin lights from John Lewis. They are great and they weren't even that expensive.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mac's new Love Me Lipstick

The wonderful people at Mac have brought out a new lipstick. I have to say, I am a bit of a makeup fanatic! I love trying new products. T...