Thursday 31 October 2019

Mac's Taste Of Stardom Lipstick Kit

Lipstick Love

Mac are the best

I love a good lipstick and I also love Mac products, so I had to share this great product that I have come across from one of my favourite beauty brands. 

As soon as I discovered Mac as a brand I fell in love with it. I use the whole range, including mascara, bronzer, eyeliner... you name it and I use it! 

I am definitely one of those girls who can't leave the house without makeup on. One of the products that I always carry with me without failure is lipstick. Even if you forget everything else, lipstick is the one thing I always take with me. 

And Mac is my go-to product of choice. Obviously because I just love this brand so much. If you have never tried it before then the Taste of Stardom Lipstick kit is just amazing. It gives you the chance to try lots of different shades and colours. There are none less than 12 shades that you can try and many of them are the best-selling ones. 

This is not a cheap product by any means but I really do think that you get a lot for your money. So it is worth getting it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mac's new Love Me Lipstick

The wonderful people at Mac have brought out a new lipstick. I have to say, I am a bit of a makeup fanatic! I love trying new products. T...