Sunday 10 November 2019

Christmas Ads!

Yes! The Christmas Ads have started! I was watching Celebrity X Factor last night and saw a couple of the big ones for this year. The Walkers advert has one of my favourite songs of all time in it and features the one and only Mariah Carey! It is brilliant and apparently she made £9million from doing it!

I am also loving the Aldi advert, which has the song Let Me Entertain You by Robbie Williams. Apparently it is a bit of a mystery whether he actually sings this version as Aldi have not confirmed it yet, but it sounds identical so it must be him!

I can't wait to see the John Lewis ad. This is the one I always look forward to and they normally do a brilliant job. Hopefully it will be out soon and I will be able to blog about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mac's new Love Me Lipstick

The wonderful people at Mac have brought out a new lipstick. I have to say, I am a bit of a makeup fanatic! I love trying new products. T...