Wednesday 6 November 2019

It's nearly time for mince pies!

OK so I know it is only November, but I get so excited about Christmas. It seems to start much earlier these days and I am seeing lots of talk online about Christmas Trees going up and the shops already have loads of Christmas stock in.

Mince Pies are some of my fav things to eat in the whole wide world! You can make mince pies at home but let's face it, this is very time consuming. There are some yummy ones that you can buy, but also some dreadful ones! My advice is to go for good quality pastry.
The mince pies from Waitrose looks so yummy

I recently saw these All Butter Puff Pastry Mince Pies from Waitrose and I can't wait to try them. M&S also do amazing Mince Pies and I always stock up on them for December. They are such a nice treat for friends and family when they come to visit.

Also they are great to enjoy with drinks, whether it is red wine or coke and rum - whatever takes your fancy! I often take them over to people's houses during December as everyone loves a mince pie. Even if it is as a mid-morning treat with a cup of tea.

I don't know how I am going to resist all the amazing Christmas food this year. I love it all! Chocolate, Christmas Dinner, Mince Pies (obviously)… you name it!!


Other things to read on my blog: 


-
-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mac's new Love Me Lipstick

The wonderful people at Mac have brought out a new lipstick. I have to say, I am a bit of a makeup fanatic! I love trying new products. T...