Friday 1 November 2019

Beauty Bloggers that I love

Some of my favourite websites to read are beauty blogs. There are so many good ones to chose from and I love watching makeup tutorials. I think they are so helpful and I love trying new looks.

I also like to find out about new products that I can try and home, especially skincare brands. Here are some of my favourite Beauty Bloggers to follow:

Fleur de Force (Fleurdeforce.com)
Ruth Crilly (amodelrecommends.com)
British Beauty Blogger (britishbeautyblogger.com)
Really Ree (reallyree.com)
Lily Pebbles (https://www.lilypebbles.co.uk/category/beauty)

Read my article about Christmas Movies
Read my interview with Patricia Bech 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mac's new Love Me Lipstick

The wonderful people at Mac have brought out a new lipstick. I have to say, I am a bit of a makeup fanatic! I love trying new products. T...