Friday 1 November 2019

My favourite things about November

I love the start of a new month as there is always something exciting around the corner. For me, November is super exciting because it is the last month before December. And December is probably my absolute favourite month of the year! Mainly because it is Christmas. I guess most people love Christmas right? I have never met anyone that doesn't. Anyway, before I start talking about Christmas all the time, I wanted to do a post about a few of my favourite things in November.

Bonfire Night

Halloween is so much fun and when it passes I sometimes get that feeling of emptiness. But not for long because Bonfire Night is just around the corner. I love fireworks and going to a display. It is such a fun occassion. 

The start of Christmas Markets

Ok so I promised I wouldnt talk too much about Christmas but you can never be too prepared! Lots of Christmas Markets get going at the end of this month, which means you can get a head start on your Christmas shopping. I love Winter Wonderland and Hyde Park

Black Friday

While on the topic of shopping, we have Black Friday to look forward to this month! I love getting bargains in the sales so this a real highlight for me. 

The climax of Autumn

I always think that nature saves the best until last at this time of year. November is when the trees look their absolute best and the colours are fantastic. It is the last month of Autumn before everything starts to look bare for winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mac's new Love Me Lipstick

The wonderful people at Mac have brought out a new lipstick. I have to say, I am a bit of a makeup fanatic! I love trying new products. T...