Saturday 29 February 2020

Rain, rain go away!

Today it is another raining day in the UK. I am sat inside longing to be able to do some nice outdoor activities. Storm Ciara and Storm Dennis were just awful and now it seems we have more wet and windy weather to cope with. Here are some ideas for things to do when it rains:


  • Baking: I love baking a cake but I never have time to do it. So when it is wet and windy outside, it is the perfect opportunity to head to the shops and get some ingredients to cook a nice cake. Chocolate cake, fairy cupcakes or flapjack are some of my favourite things to bake. 
  • Watch a movie: The miserable weather is perfect for staying cosy on the sofa and watching a movie. I love rom coms and they will definitely warm your heart at this time of year.
  • Read a book: Again, this is something I never get much time to do. Starting a good book can be as good as watching a fun film. 
  • A spring clean: Getting your apartment or house in order is a good thing to do when you cannot go outside much. I also find cleaning and organising quite rewarding. 
  • Blogging: Obviously if you're a blogger then this is a great time to write something or catch up on articles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mac's new Love Me Lipstick

The wonderful people at Mac have brought out a new lipstick. I have to say, I am a bit of a makeup fanatic! I love trying new products. T...