Monday 4 November 2019

Christmas Jumper Season is nearly here!

I love everything about Christmas. Especially Christmas Jumpers! I have already seen a few in the shops and they are already out on the rails. I can't believe it is nearly time to get into the spirit! I have also been looking online. I found this gorgeous one on the Topshop website and it has been reduced to only £15.

I am going to post some more of my fav ones as we get closer to December but I couldn't resist sharing this one now. It is quite classy though, which may not suit everyone's festive needs! As I know some people like to go full on Christmas with their jumper! Any why not?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mac's new Love Me Lipstick

The wonderful people at Mac have brought out a new lipstick. I have to say, I am a bit of a makeup fanatic! I love trying new products. T...